While a custom firmware is a good thing to have, sometimes you might need to go back to a stock ROM, for a number of reasons. For example, a custom ROM might cause some unexpected issues and sometimes can even brick your phone entirely (flashing the wrong firmware). In any case, it is always good to know how to flash a stock firmware on the Galaxy A52. SmartSwith allows you to backup all your data on your pc. So, you can get your data back after installing stock ROM.
- SafetyNet attestation is the technology that Google and many other developers use to make sure that their app won’t run on devices that are rooted and/or using custom ROMs.
- It comes with privacy-focused applications like Signal, Tor Browser, and more.
- Although this chipset was initially only limited to Samsung devices, many Motorola Android One devices have strangely adopted it as well.
- Some custom ROMs are even different operating systems.
- With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
To get started all you need is a PC and Firmware for your phone. In this article, you will other devices learn how to flash stock firmware files on the Samsung Galaxy A52. The Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with Android 11 Pie out of the box with One UI 3.0 skin. Although, flashing custom ROM can increase user experience, sometimes it can result in bugs, lag, and bricked phones. Whenever you come across such a situation, the only way is to roll back to stock firmware. Samsung maintains many region-specific and carrier-specific update channels.
Follow our guide to flash custom firmware with TeamWin recovery. Custom ROM is a third-party firmware and is based on Android source code by Google. It overwrites the factory-installed stock Android ROM with improved functionality and tons of customizations. Android enthusiasts prefer custom ROMs to improve performance and get their hands on the latest Android OS. Although every mobile brand sports different sets of features, still they lack the ability to access or modify system files and take complete ownership. This is where you can flash a custom ROM and experience the full potential of your device.
- This only requires a working computer with an internet connection and USB cable.
- This Firmware provides regular user expertise of the OS with none useful changes created to that.
- Truth be told, the LineageOS project doesn’t really need an introduction at this point.
- This process is more secure than installing a custom ROM, as it ensures that the update is from the official source and is free from malicious or unwanted code.
We will use our Google Account; you can sync all your App data, Contacts, Gmail, Calendar, Keep, Google Fit data with your Google account. In this method, we’ll use TWRP custom recovery and make a backup. Google Photos enables you to backup Android photos and videos to the cloud. Among the file types, select the all the ones you need to back up. Then specify a backup path on PC and click “Backup” to start the Android backup process. Click “Backup” to make the tool to start Android data backup.
This firmware for the region with CSC code is TMS (TMS – Slovakia). This product’s PDA version is G990B2XXS1DVK4 and the Android version is T(Android 13). Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with the code SM-G990E.